This church and graveyard are in the townland of Clenor North, and now part of Killavullen parish. It is in the civil parish of Clenor and in the barony of Fermoy. It is a former Church of Ireland church.
It is located on the north side of the Blackwater River, on the N73 Mitchelstown/Mallow road. It is approximately 2km south of Doneraile.
The present ruined church is dated to 1813 and is located south of the centre of the graveyard.
This ruined parish church and graveyard is located in the townland of Imphrick, in 
the catholic parish of Ballyhea and the civil parish of Imphrick. It is in the Barony of
Fermoy and Orrery and Kilmore. It is is part of the Mallow Union of Parishes in the 
Diocese of Cloyne. 
It is located almost halfway between Charleville and Buttevant, Co. Cork, on the
west side of the main road N20. It is 100m north of the L1320 road to Churchtown,
on a slope north of the Awbeg River.
This graveyard and church are located in the townland of Horseclose in the Barony
of Fermoy. It belongs to the Mallow Union of parishes in the diocese of Cloyne.
It is located on the northside of Doneraile, on the west side of the road, north of the river Awbeg. Doneraile Court, a 17th century country house and demesne, lies immediately to the east.
The church was first built by the Right Honourable Sir William St. Leger, the Lord President of Munster in 1633.
This graveyard is in the townland of Rathgoggin South, in the civil parish of Charleville, and in the Barony of Orrery and Kilmore.
Also known as Rathgoggin Graveyard, it is located on the east side of the N20 road, on the southern end of Charleville town. 
It is a large graveyard, triangular in shape. It is bounded on two sides by public roads and is enclosed by concrete walls.
This graveyard and church are located in the townland of Rathgoggin Middle, in the
parish of Charleville, in the Barony of Orrery and Kilmore.
Set back from the main street in Charleville town, it was the former Church Of Ireland parish church and graveyard of Rathgoggin.
This church was built in the Gothic Revival style in 1846 and according to Lewis
(1837), built on the site of an earlier church erected in 1663 by Roger Boyle


We have traced over 100 gravestones carved by three generations of the Bolster family in North Cork and throughout Co. Limerick. Local Historian Evelyn O'Keeffe traced the family history of these Bolsters and some of her results are presented here. 

Bolster Family History (by Evelyn O'Keeffe)


For a long time Irish history had been insular, inward looking

The 125th anniversary of Achill's greatest disaster, on Thursday 14th June 1894, was commemorated with mass and visit to the communal grave in Kildownet graveyard on Saturday the 15th of June 2019. All those who drowned were aboard the hooker "Victory" which capsized at Westport quay as it transported 125 seasonal workers from Cloughmore pier to join the Steamer “Elm" at Westport quay which was to carry them directly to Ayreshire. 
Prior to the mass which was celebrated by Fr.
Marriages in Ireland from the 16th century up to the 20th were certainly a lot different from those today. A custom known as ‘Fuadach na mBan' meaning abduction of young women was a noted occurrence within the context of the history of marriage in Ireland, even in Kildownet.  The fuadach can be described as the practice of carrying off a woman with the purpose of compelling her to marry a man who would then have access to her dowry of land or money. This form of abduction was often a crime of considerable terror and violence and was usually done without consent.