This church ruin and graveyard are in the townland of Cooliney, in the civil parish of Charleville and in the barony of Orrery and Kilmore.
They are located west of Ballhea junction on the L1322, southwest of Charleville town.
The rectangular ruin of the church is located southeast of the centre of the graveyard. The north and south walls are best preserved. The remains of the doorway are west of the centre of the east wall.

The oldest church in Ardmore was almost certainly timber-built and may well have been one of the earliest Christian churches in Ireland. A good case can be made that St. Declan was a pre-Patrician bishop ie. arrived in Ireland before St. Patrick. Timber churches were probably built in Ardmore until the 700s and 800s from which time onwards stone churches were built. Ardmore cathedral contains the remains of an early stone church and the adjacent Beannacháin is a shrine chapel to St. Declan containing what could well be the 5th century AD grave of the saint.

The mid-late 12

Local historian Tommy Mooney tells us a team of German students cleaned up the interior of the cathedral in 1965/6.

  1. Interpretations based on the excellent Corpus of Romanesque Sculpture of Britain and Ireland entry for Ardmore

A visit by Simon Dowling to Ardmore graveyard in 2015 resulted in a remarkable discovery. A small, plain headstone turned out to be highly decorated but difficult to read. Simon is a pioneering digital heritage recorder  and his photogrammetrical model of the stone showed five figures on the back of the stone and four on the front face.

This church and graveyard are in the townland of Clenor North, and now part of Killavullen parish. It is in the civil parish of Clenor and in the barony of Fermoy. It is a former Church of Ireland church.
It is located on the north side of the Blackwater River, on the N73 Mitchelstown/Mallow road. It is approximately 2km south of Doneraile.
The present ruined church is dated to 1813 and is located south of the centre of the graveyard.
This ruined parish church and graveyard is located in the townland of Imphrick, in the Catholic parish of Ballyhea and the civil parish of Imphrick. It is in the Barony of Fermoy and Orrery and Kilmore. It is is part of the Mallow Union of Parishes in the 
Diocese of Cloyne. 
It is located almost halfway between Charleville and Buttevant, Co. Cork, on the west side of the main road N20. It is 100m north of the L1320 road to Churchtown, on a slope north of the Awbeg River.
This graveyard and church are located in the townland of Horseclose in the Barony
of Fermoy. It belongs to the Mallow Union of parishes in the diocese of Cloyne.
It is located on the northside of Doneraile, on the west side of the road, north of the river Awbeg. Doneraile Court, a 17th century country house and demesne, lies immediately to the east.
The church was first built by the Right Honourable Sir William St. Leger, the Lord President of Munster in 1633.
This graveyard is in the townland of Rathgoggin South, in the civil parish of Charleville, and in the Barony of Orrery and Kilmore.
Also known as Rathgoggin Graveyard, it is located on the east side of the N20 road, on the southern end of Charleville town. 
It is a large graveyard, triangular in shape. It is bounded on two sides by public roads and is enclosed by concrete walls.