Convent of the Sisters of Mercy Cemetery
The Convent of the Sisters of Mercy was opened in November 1863. The building retains much of its original form, further enhanced by the retention of interesting features such as the gabled porch, finials, lancet windows and their decorative surrounds. The stained glass adds artistic interest to the building. The cemetery is located to the south of the Convent buildings.