Coordinates: 52.713539, -8.501017
Cruciform-plan Roman Catholic church, begun in 1863. The church was designed by William Edward Corbett (1824-1904) with significant influence of Philip Hardwick, whom Corbett had been assisting for the previous decade. Richard Fitzgibbon also contributed to the building of the church. Richard Fitzgibbon's son, Charles Henry, had died in Balaclava. Inscription to north-west gate pier reads: 'This railing is the gift of George Peabody Esq.' The builder of the church was Ryan of Limerick.