In the Primary Valuation of 1850 Richard Tibeaudo is listed as the landlord of Portnahinch graveyard.
Source: http://griffiths.askaboutireland.ie . Downloaded 21/5/2011
Today the graveyard is unregistered.
Source: The Property Registration Authority, Waterford
In 1883, Rev. M. Comerford, visited the site and reported that " An old church, in ruins, stands here in an extensive grave-yard; portion of the four walls remain, and show it to have been very small and very ancient; it measures about 40 feet in length, by 16 feet in width; there is a window in the west gable, 3 1/2 feet in height and only four inches wide; another window, still smaller, appears in the Epistle side of the altar place"
Source: Rev. M. Comerford, (1883) Collections Relating to the Dioceses of Kildare and Leighlin, Second Series, p.254
Sweetman, P.D., Alcock, O. & Moran, B. (1995) Archaeological inventory of County Laois. Dublin. Dublin Stationary Office, 87
Record of Monuments & Places, Co. Laois compiled by Caimin O'Brien (2007)
Journal of the Association for the Preservation of the Memorials of the Dead, Ireland, ‘Queen’s County’, (1921-25) 80-83
Laois County Library, Portlaoise, Co. Laois
Record of Monuments & Places (RMP), Archive Unit, National Monuments Service, DoEHLG, 51 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2