IN MEMORY OF
WHO DEPARTED THIS LIFE
SEPTR 16TH 184--
IN THE 76TH YEAR OF HIS LIFE
THIS WAS READ BY MICHAEL O'SULLIVAN, RAHEEN, IN 2005 AS 1842
It is very likely that the JEREMIAH buried in this grave is the son of JEREMIAH who is buried in the adjoining grave ( No. 11 ) . .
Later family members buried here include
1. TIMOTHY (THADY) O SULLIVAN of RAHEEN and CROWHILL.
2. THADYs wife CATHERINE ( KIT) (nee LONG).
3. THADYs son MICHAEL of RAHEEN who died in 1903.
4. MICHAELs wife MARY (nee CROWLEY , COOLMOUNTAIN) who died in 1918.
5. MICHAELS son TIM of 48 DOUGLAS ST., and 74 UPPER DOYLE ROAD, CORK who died on7/10/1934 and formerly of RAHEEN.
6. MICHAELs son JOHN O SULLIVAN of RAHEEN who died in January 1944.
7. MICHAELs son CHARLES (CHARLIE) O SULLIVAN of RAHEEN who died on 18/ 4/ 1956.
8. MICHAELs son JIM O SULLIVAN, 74 Upper Doyle Road, Cork (and formerly of
RAHEEN, BALLINACRUSHA, COBH and BOSTON) who died in 1950
9. MICHAELs son MICHAEL (MIKE ), " MOUNT PROSPECT", Bandon (and formerly of Dorset St., London, Stockbury, Kent and RAHEEN ) who died on 4 / 8 / 1930.
10. MICHAELs granddaughter (and TIM OSULLIVANs daughter) KITTY O SULLIVAN of 74
Upper Doyle Road.
11.THADYs son TIMOTHY(Thade) of CROWHILL, KNOCKATREENANE and
12. THADEs son TIMOTHY(TIMMY) O SULLIVAN of KNOCKATREENANE who died on
. 1/ 8/ 1960.
13. THADEs son CORNELIUS(CONNIE) O SULLIVAN of KNOCKATREENANE and
BALLINCOURNEENIG who died on 14/ 11/ 1962.
14. THADEs son MICHAEL of KNOCKATREENANE.
15. MARGARET O SULLIVAN (widow of CONNIE O SULLIVAN) BALLINCOURNEENIG &
KNOCKATREENANE) who died on 14/ 5/ 1986.