Coordinates: 52.904000, -7.129000
The graveyard is located in rural area, in the small village of Wolfhill.
Graveyard contains church marked on 1913 OS map as 'Saint Mary's Catholic Church', built c. 1860 and extensively renovated c. 1980. The graveyard contains the partially upstanding remains of an older church; marked on 1841 OS map as 'Wolfhill R.C. Chapel'.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 19th to 21st century; mainly upright, few table tombs; all in good condition.
Graveyard boundary is stone wall with access gates; concrete paths; located on roadside; grass regularly mown.