Coordinates: 53.140000, -7.165000
The graveyard is in rural area, southeast of Portarlington.
Graveyard contains ruins of church, marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church (in ruins)'. Dimensions of church; approx. 19m east-west by 7m north-south; single cell church built of roughly coursed limestone block and rubble. No cut stones left in situ.
Graveyard contains 18th to 20th century headstones; celtic style, metal and regular upright; most in good condition, few leaning or badly worn.
Graveyard has rectangular shape measuring approx. 86m north-south by 48m east-west; boundary stone wall intact. No paths; access via gate and stile. Ground slopes down towards the road.