Coordinates: 52.708053, -8.506221
Memorials recorded from the graveyard associated with All Saints Church, Stradbally North, Castleconnell, Co. Limerick. A total of 951 memorials were recorded including 53 from within All Saints Church.
Freestanding gable-fronted Board of First Fruits style Church of Ireland church, built in 1809, enlarged in 1826, and in 1844 and may also incorporate earlier fabric. The church was enlarged to the north in 1826 and 1844 by James Pain. Pain also designed a monument to Anne, Countess of Clare in 1844. Pain also designed for this church a burial vault for General Sir Richard Bourke (d. 1855) of Thornfield House, Lisnagry. Welland and Gillespie were involved in works to the chancel in 1863.