Coordinates: 53.003000, -7.474000
The graveyard is in urban area, in the town of Mountrath.
Graveyard contains a Church of Ireland church dedicated to St Peter (built c. 1815, renovated 1832); marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church' and 'Grave Yard'.
Graveyard contains headstones of limestone and polished marble; dating from 19th to 21st century; railing, table tombs, rounded and kerb.
Graveyard accessed through large double gates and two pedestrian; gravel paths.