Coordinates: 53.116000, -7.326000
The graveyard is in eastern part of town of Mountmellick.
Graveyard contains Church of Ireland church dedicated to St. Paul, dated c.1820, renovated c. 1860. Possibly the site of an earlier 17th century church. No visible surface trace of possible earlier church.
Graveyard dimensions approx. 59m north-south by 54m east-west; boundary stone wall intact; gravel paths. Access via gate from town. Ground surface is mainly even. Graveyard maintained; grass mown regularly.