Coordinates: 53.098000, -7.210000
The graveyard is located in the village of Emo.
Graveyard contains a Catholic church dedicated to St Paul (built c. 1870); detached Gothic Revival Catholic church; with belltower; marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel'. Site also contains a monument to Countess of Portarlington c. 1875.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 19th and 20th centuries; celtic, railed, round headed.
Graveyard enclosed by stone wall with concrete copping; two main gates (one not active); dressed limestone piers and iron gates. Gravel paths. Located beside roadside.