Coordinates: 53.014000, -7.146000
The graveyard is in urban area, in the town of Stradbally.
Graveyard contains a Church of Ireland church dedicated to St Patrick (built 1764, renovated c. 1880), marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church'.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 18th to 20th century in varying conditions; most 18th and 19th century headstones are worn and leaning and account for 10-20% of all markers.
Graveyard boundary is stone wall; intact. Paths leading to church and around it and to the graves, apart from in the south and southwest area (mainly 18th and 19th century graves here). Located beside roadside (N80). Ground surface is undulating.