Coordinates: 52.873000, -7.600000
The graveyard is in village of Donaghmore, surrounded by pasture land.
Graveyard contains Church of Ireland Church of St Patrick, built 1824, on the site of earlier medieval church, destroyed c. 1821. Donaghmore motte and St Patrick's Holy Well located within 250m northwest.
Graveyard contains 18th to 21st century headstones, including crosses, round headed , recumbent slabs, railed and table tombs; most in good condition, very few appear to be leaning or damaged.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; boundary stone wall intact, c. 1m high. Access via gate and stile from village. Some limited gravel paths; ground surface generally level with some bumps. Graveyard maintained, grass mown fairly regularly.