Coordinates: 52.991000, -7.174000
The graveyard is in farmland, beside a local road junction in the small village of Timogue.
Graveyard contains Church of Ireland church dedicated to St. Mogue, dated 1736, extended in 1870 and renovated 1970; marked on the 1841 OS map as 'Church and Grave Yard'. Possibly the site of an ancient church founded by St. Maidoc (Mogue). No visible surface trace of possible earlier church. Also associated: font.
Graveyard contains 18th to 20th century headstones; upstanding markers mainly undamaged; many slabs are overgrown with grass; table and slab tombs present; one grave marker shaped as coffin.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; boundary stone wall intact; two access gates. Concrete path from west entrance to and around church, no paths to graves. Southeast entrance leads to small annex of graveyard; narrow concrete paths to graves. Ground surface is mainly even. Graveyard maintained; grass mown regularly.