Coordinates: 52.847000, -7.081000
The graveyard is located in the village of Mayo.
Both the Catholic Church of St Mary and the graveyard are marked on the 1841 OS map and the 1908 OS map. Church founded in 1826. Graves are 19th and 20th century in date.
Graveyard accessed via four gates and a pedestrian entrance. All access points lead to tarmac paths which lead to and around the church.
The ground within the enclosure is relatively level and the grass is short.