Coordinates: 53.179000, -7.373000
The graveyard is in rural area, in the village of Clonaghadoo, adjacent to National school.
Former site of old church of St. Mary's church 1826-1970 still visible within graveyard; replacement 1970s church built at Clonaghadoo Crossroads.
Graveyard contains headstones dating to 19th to 21st century.
Stone wall boundary with gate; path leads to old church site; located beside roadside. Grass regularly mown.