Coordinates: 52.953000, -6.993000
The graveyard is in rural area, in the small village of Barrowhouse.
Graveyard contains a Catholic church dedicated to St Mary. Marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C.Chapel'.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 19th to 20th century; mostly good condition; contains some table tombs.
Graveyard divided in two; oldest graves generally surrounding the church; enclosed annex to the south with later graves. Two access gates to both old and new graveyards; gravel and concrete paths. Located at roadside. Ground surface is level.