Coordinates: 52.901000, -7.233000
The graveyard is in rural area, south of Chapel Cross Roads; close to village of Spink.
Graveyard contains a Catholic church dedicated to St Lazerian (built 1847); marked on 1913 OS map as 'St. Laserian's R.C. Church' and 'Grave Yard'.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 18th to 21st century; most upright but a few leaning.
Graveyard has c. 1m high stone wall boundary; no real paths; easy access from roadside. Ground surface is level.