Coordinates: 53.005000, -7.595000
The graveyard is in rural area, near small village of Camross.
Graveyard contains a Catholic church dedicated to St Kevin (built 1813), marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel' and 'Cemetery'. The church is now in ruins. A modern altar for cemetery mass is in place.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 18th century of rounded, celtic, metal and recumbent types; contemporary headstones to front and sides of church.
Graveyard stone boundary walls, rendered to the rear; holy water stoop inserted in wall; main gate 'R Rickard Burke 1819'. Paved paths. Located beside roadside.