Coordinates: 52.965000, -7.078000
The graveyard is in rural setting in farmland.
Graveyard contains a Catholic church dedicated to St Joseph (built c. 1830, interior renovated 1898), marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel' and on 1913 OS map as 'Saint Joseph's Catholic Church'.
Graveyard contains five gravemarkers, all of clerical graves; in very good condition; three are high crosses and two decorative horizontal markers.
Graveyard accessed via gate in western boundary wall; tarred path running to and around church; Located beside roadside. Ground surface is level.