Coordinates: 53.132000, -7.147000
The graveyard is in rural area, immediately south of the village of Killenard.
Graveyard contains a Catholic church dedicated to St John (built 1835, renovated 1907); built on T-shaped plan; marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel'.
Graveyard contains headstones of various types such as celtic, regular, flat, railings and metal; located on both sides and to the rear of the church.
Graveyard slopes down away from the road. Boundaries are of rendered wall with railings, older stone wall and fencing and hedgerow. Paths are well maintained. Located beside roadside.