Coordinates: 53.063000, -7.417000
The graveyard is in rural area, adjacent to the village of Ballyfin.
Graveyard contains a Church of Ireland church dedicated to St John the Baptist (built c. 1792, renovated c. 1857, extended c. 1904), marked on 1841 OS map as 'Ballyfin Church'.
Graveyard contains headstones mostly dating 20th century; mostly limestone, some granite and polished marble; upright headstones, kerb, railing; several graves have burial mounds.
Ha-ha wall around boundary of graveyard; access to church and graveyard through large double iron gates and railings in a limestone wall.