Coordinates: 53.056000, -7.408000
The graveyard is in rural area, adjacent to the village of Ballyfin.
Graveyard contains a Catholic church dedicated to St Fintan (a gable-fronted barn-style church built c. 1823, renovated and extended, c. 1975), marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Church' and 'Grave Yard'.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 19th to 20th century (mostly 20tgh) of different types; celtic, rounded, plain cross, metal cross; located on all sides around the church.