Coordinates: 52.977000, -7.494000
The graveyard is located in village of Castletown.
The site contains a Catholic church, built 20th century, on site of early 19th century church (marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel').
Graveyard contains three upright celtic crosses; a few grave slabs and a table tomb; all in good condition and belonging to parish priests; 19th to 20th century memorials.
The graveyard boundary is mainly hedgerow, partly maintained, and a low stone wall with iron railings along the roadside. Concrete path to the church; located beside roadside. Grass regularly mown.