Coordinates: 52.885000, -7.514000
The graveyard is located in the village of Clogh.
Graveyard contains a Catholic church dedicated to St Canice (built 1871); marked on 1913 OS map as 'St. Canice's R.C. Church'.
Graveyard contains five headstones/memorials for parish priests between late19th and mid 20th century.
Graveyard stone wall boundary in good condition; c. 1.5m high. Located beside roadside. Ground surface is level.