Coordinates: 52.833000, -7.346000
The graveyard is in village of Attanagh, adjacent to the Owenbeg River and the border with County Kilkenny.
Graveyard contains Church of Ireland Church of St Brigid, built 1821, renovated c. 1860, now disused; on the site of earlier medieval church. No visible surface trace of medieval church.
Graveyard contains 19th to 20th century headstones , recumbent slabs, railed and table tombs; mostly in reasonable condition, few leaning; some table tombs at southern end overgrown with briars.
Graveyard has irregular shape; boundary stone and brick walls intact, c. 1m high. Access via gate gates from village. Moss covered gravel paths around church. Ground level is higher within graveyard than without. Graveyard moderately maintained, grass mown fairly regularly.