Coordinates: 52.907000, -6.966000
The graveyard is in area of small village of Killeen.
Graveyard contains a Catholic church dedicated to St Abban (built c. 1875); with tower, chancel and sacristy projection. Marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel'.
Graveyard contains mainly upright headstones in very good condition, only one noted to be leaning; contains some table tombs
Graveyard has low stone wall boundary on south side, hedgerow elsewhere; 1-1.5m high. Gate in centre of the south boundary wall; tar path leads to and around church; gravel paths to access graves at north end. Located beside roadside. Ground surface is level.