Coordinates: 53.024000, -7.635000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture land.
Site of graveyard contains no upstanding structures. Marked on 1909 OS map as 'Burial Ground (disused)'. Possible site of early church; no visible remains. Reference to holy tree and bullaun stone; no visible trace remains.
Site of graveyard contains a number of small uninscribed markers. Graveyard for burial of unbaptised children.
Graveyard defined by earthen stone-faced boundary. No paths; access to site across fields. Ground overgrown and neglected.