Coordinates: 53.134000, -7.402000
The graveyard is in rural area, southeast of the village of Rosenallis.
Graveyard is recorded as Protected Structure; Quaker graveyard with various plots, c.1725 to present; gateway to site c.1800. Marked on 1841 OS map as 'Quakers Burial Ground' and on 1908 OS map as 'Friends' Burial Ground'. Local name 'Friends Sleeping Place'.
Graveyard contains headstones in good condition, only few leaning slightly. This graveyard is contains some unmarked early Quaker burials. Quaker Burial Ground, though includes small number of non Quakers (e.g. Presbyterians ministers grave).
Graveyard has sub-square shape; boundary stone wall intact; access via gate. Gravel paths from gate. Ground surface is mainly even. Graveyard maintained; grass mown regularly.