Coordinates: 52.893000, -7.020000
The graveyard is in village of Arles, adjacent to church and parochial house.
Graveyard contains the site of an earlier thatched catholic chapel (built 1686) which was replaced in late 18th century and again in mid 19th century. A holy well associated with St Abban is located c. 500m southwest.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 18th to 21th century; most are in good condition upright, with some along southern boundary overgrown and leaning. Graveyard contains Grace family mausoleum dated 1818 (replacing earlier 17th century structure).
Graveyard has sub-rectangular shape; stone wall along western boundary c. 1m high intact, hedgerow along east, south and north. Concrete and tarmac paths; access via a gravel driveway and gate. Grass recently mown; boundaries partially maintained.