Coordinates: 52.819000, -7.604000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture land. Trees throughout the church site and along boundary.
Graveyard contains ruins of a church, marked on 1841 OS map as 'Site of R.C. Chapel' and on 1908 OS map as 'Kyleaderry Church (in ruins)'. Ruins simply consist of wall foundations of a rectangular undivided church; internal dimensions approx. 6m north-south and 15m east-west; walls approx. 1m thick and less than 1m high.
Site of graveyard contains no headstones or markers.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; measuring approx. 94m north-south by 52m east-west. Boundary made up of earth and stone bank with external fosse. Ground surface generally level.