Coordinates: 53.163000, -7.476000
The graveyard is in rural area, accessed from local road.
Graveyard contains ruins of medieval church, marked on 1841 OS map as 'Rearymore Church (in ruins) and Grave Yard'. Ruins simply consist of portion of west gable and north wall; three Early Christian cross-slabs were formerly located at the northwest angle of the church, now moved to Rosenallis RC Church.
Graveyard contains 18th to 20th century headstones and celtic style crosses; in varying conditions, some leaning or badly worn.
Graveyard has sub-rectangular shape measuring 69m north-south by 48m east-west; boundary stone wall intact, measures c. 1.5m high. No paths; access via gate and stile steps. Ground surface uneven.