Coordinates: 52.854000, -7.636000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture land.
Graveyard contains Church of Ireland church, built 1797, probably on site of earlier medieval church associated with St Nicholas. Tradition exists of monastery and associated graveyard, however no visible surface traces of medieval remains.
Graveyard contains 18th to 21st century headstones, recumbent slabs and table tombs; most upright, some leaning or disturbed by vegetation.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; boundary defined by hedgerow and stone wall c. 1m high. Access through two gates. Gravel path around church. Ground surface level. Ground maintained and grass regularly mown.