Coordinates: 53.008000, -7.217000
The graveyard is in rural area in the village of Raheenanisky (also Ratheniska).
Graveyard contains a Catholic church dedicated to the Holy Cross; marked on 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Church' and 'Grave Yard'.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 19th to 21st century in good condition; most of them upright; small number of table tombs.
Graveyard has stone wall and hedgerow boundaries. Access gate in southwest; tar and concrete paths lead to and around church. Located beside roadside. Ground surface very even.