Coordinates: 52.856000, -7.586000
The graveyard is in urban area, in the town of Rathdowney.
Site of church, marked as 'R.C. Church' on 1908 OS map; no visible surface remains.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 19th century; some collapsed or damaged.
Graveyard is open towards the road; stone wall boundary elsewhere; c. 2m high; intact but overgrown; no paths. Located beside roadside. Ground surface is level.