Coordinates: 52.929000, -7.071000
The graveyard is rural area, in farmland.
Graveyard contains the ruins of a Church of Ireland church built 1813. Possibly near/on site of earlier church. No visible surface trace of possible earlier church; earlier church may have been pulled down to supply stone for later church; marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church (in ruins)'. Ruins measure c. 17m by 9m. A holy well (no visible remains) and a souterrain (no visible surface trace) are located outside graveyard.
Graveyard contains mainly 19th to 21st century headstones in varying conditions; some of upstanding headstones are leaning, many of which are worn and otherwise damaged; a number of 19th century table tombs located north of the church.
Graveyard has D-shape; boundary stone wall intact but slightly overgrown some places. No paths; access via gate and stile Ground surface generally level. Ground well maintained; grass mown regularly.