Coordinates: 52.964000, -7.370000
The graveyard is in rural area, in the small village of Raheen. It is located opposite the local road from the church.
The church is dedicated to St Fintan, a Gothic Revival Catholic Church (built in 1857, renovated c. 1880 with tower and projecting porches added; renovated c. 1980), marked on 1913 OS map as 'R.C. Church'.
The graveyard contains upright gravestones in very good condition; very little vegetation; 20th and 21st centuries.
Graveyard has stone wall boundaries in good condition; pebble and cement facing; a gate in the northeast wall; concrete paths runs the whole length of the graveyard with offsets to either side. Located beside roadside. Ground surface is level.