Coordinates: 53.036000, -7.296000
Former site of graveyard located within Portlaoise town, across road from the Ridge Graveyard.
No visible trace of graves; marked on 1841 OS map as 'Ridge Grave Yard'.
Until recently this was a burial ground for members of Presentation Convent community; in Spring 2008 the remains were reinterred in main Portlaoise Cemetery.
Overgrown with grass and weed, some tarmac surface visible.