Coordinates: 52.956000, -7.556000
In the rural village of Pike of Rush Hall.
Located in undulating countryside sloping upwards to the church in the north-east.
The site contains a Catholic church, c. 1830, renovated, c. 1975. Marked on the 1841 OS map as 'R.C. Chapel' and 'Grave Yard'.
Most of the headstones are upright, some are leaning. Headstones from between 19th and 21st centuries. There are some bumps, probably indicating earlier burials.
Boundary stone wall in poor condition, but intact, c. 1m high. Gravel path leading up to the church. Access from roadside gate and from adjacent school yard.