Coordinates: 52.900000, -7.376000
The graveyard is located in Abbeyleix Demesne, adjacent to farmhouse, surrounded by pasture fields.
Church of Ireland church, (built c. 1765, renovated, c. 1880) is situated within the graveyard. Church structure in neglected condition; in use as private chapel. Located c. 100m to south of the graveyard are a medieval altar-tomb, granite font and graveslab associated with Cistercian Abbey site.
Graveyard contains 18th to 20th century headstones, recumbent slabs, railed and table tombs; mainly good condition, some are leaning, collapsed or overgrown; table tombs in generally poor condition. In use as a family graveyard.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; boundary stone wall intact, c. 2-3m high. Access from farmyard and laneway via four gates. Gravel path, moss covered, leads from gate to church. Ground surface mainly even. Graveyard moderately maintained, grass partially mown around some graves.