Coordinates: 52.856000, -7.132000
The graveyard is in a rural setting adjacent to a small number of houses.
Graveyard marked on both the 1841 edition OS map and the edition 1908 OS map. The site contains a Catholic church, built early 19th century.
Access is via a railed gate in the centre of the northern boundary wall. A tramacadamed path leads from the gate to and around the church but does not extend south into the largest burial area. The ground surface is generally flat and even, but there is a slightly raised area SW of the church. The church is located towards the northern end of the enclosure. There are burials on all sides, but most are to the south of the church. Graves date from 19th -21st century.