Coordinates: 53.053000, -7.123000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture fields.
Graveyard contains ruins of medieval church marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church (in ruins)'. Possible site of religious house founded by St Monenna in 7th or 9th century. Ruins are very overgrown and consist of upstanding rectangular structure measuring c. 14m by 8m. Possible ecclesiastical enclosure bank to south and west.
Graveyard contains 18th to 21st century headstones, celtic-style crosses and metal crosses; nearly all are upright and in good condition, with just a few are leaning, collapsed or damaged.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; a modern annex adjoins to the northeast. The boundary of the original graveyard is defined by a stone wall c. 1m high and earthen bank; the modern annex is defined by a concrete block wall and hedgerow. The paths throughout are concrete surfaced. Access to original graveyard is from roadside via a 19th century arched entranceway and stile; access to annex is via roadside gate or through original graveyard. Ground surface generally even. Grass regularly mown, ground maintained.