Coordinates: 53.076000, -7.193000
The graveyard is in rural area, within crop land.
Site of graveyard contains ruins of medieval church marked on 1841 OS map as 'Morett Church (in ruins)'. Ruins consists simply of part of west wall of church. Located c. 40m to north of graveyard site is a holy well, 'St Brigid's Well' and a bullaun stone. Located c. 100m to north are ruins of Morett's Castle.
Site of graveyard contains no upstanding headstones or markers. A graveslab with a simple incised cross has been built into stile in stone wall of laneway.
Graveyard has no visible boundary. No paths; access to site across fields over stile from laneway. No visible surface trace of graveyard.