Coordinates: 52.923000, -7.578000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture fields, west of Lismore House
Graveyard contains ruins of medieval church marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church (in ruins)'. Associated with St Canice; church known locally as 'Kilkennybeg' in 19th century. Ruins very overgrown, consist of parts of south wall, east gable, west gable and north wall footing; measures c. 19m by 14m.
Graveyard overgrown, visibly contains 18th to 20th century headstones; a few are upright, most are leaning, collapsed or damaged. Two table tombs partially visible through overgrowth. Graveyard contains and number of small uninscribed markers.
Graveyard has rectangular shape; boundary wall intact, c. 1m high. No paths; access through gate and stile across fields and farmyard. Ground surface uneven due to concealed features. Grass cover high, graveyard neglected.