Coordinates: 53.128000, -7.155000
The graveyard is in rural area south of Portarlington.
Graveyard contains a Church of Ireland church (built c. 1810), marked on 1841 OS map as 'Church'.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 19th to 21st century; generally in good condition; mostly upright. The northwest corner of the graveyard is very overgrown and contains some badly damaged gravemarkers dated to the 19th century; this area also contains a large portion of table tombs.
Graveyard is accessed through two gates in the south wall; gravel paths lead to and around church. Ground surface is mainly level except from the northwest corner.