Coordinates: 52.804960, -8.035372
Latteragh, 12th Centuary church ruin on a hillside site on the Ballagh Mor route, once the main north-south trading route in Ireland. On the route of the O'Sullivan Beara march of 1603, just 2 minutes from the Nenagh Thurles road, 13Km from Nenagh.
5th Centuary cross carved slabs found during grave excavation in the 1970's and further cross carved slabs found during restoration activities in the 2,000's.
A national monument in the care of North Tipperary County Council and the local carers group.