Coordinates: 53.135000, -7.476000
The graveyard is in rural area, within pasture land.
Graveyard contains no visible upstanding structures. Site of medieval church, marked on 1841 OS maps as 'Church (site of)'; no surface remains visible. Situated in small townland, boundaries of which may be remains of ecclesiastical enclosure.
Site of graveyard contains no headstones or markers.
Graveyard has no visible boundary. No paths; access to site across fields. No visible surface trace of graveyard.