Coordinates: 52.931000, -7.572000
The graveyard is in rural area, surrounded by pasture fields, east of Borris-in-Ossory.
Graveyard contains a Catholic church; marked on 1841 OS map as 'R. C. Chapel' and 'Grave Yard'.
Graveyard contains headstones dating from 19th to 20th century; upright.
Graveyard stone wall boundaries; c. 2m high; intact but overgrown some places; one access gate; tarmac path to church, gravel path around it. Ground surface level. Located beside roadside.