Coordinates: 52.980000, -7.268000
The graveyard is in rural area, on elevated ground, surrounded by wet pasture land.
Graveyard contains no visible upstanding structures. Marked on 1841 OS map as 'Graveyard' and on 1908 OS map as 'Burial Ground. Possibly the site of medieval church of St Meathon, traces of which may have survived until early 20th century.
Graveyard very overgrown; contains no visible headstones or markers.
Graveyard has D-shape; boundary is defined by overgrown stone wall, collapsed in parts. No paths; access along laneway and across fields. Ground level within at higher level than without. Ground very overgrown and neglected.